About the Client – The Client is engaged in the business of providing dialysis services to patients by setting up standalone dialysis centres or though centres established inside various hospitals across India. The Client has set-up more than 190 centres spread across 20 States in India.
Our Association and work – We started working with the Client in the year 2015 and have been continuously providing them with legal and secretarial support since then. We have been providing the following services to the client, primarily in the following areas:
Legal Advisory on Commercial Contracts:
• Drafting and vetting of dialysis service agreements and other commercial contracts;
• Drafting of termination and settlement agreements.
HR Related Advisory:
• Advisory on matters related to any employment-related issues;
• Advisory on steps to be undertaken before the termination of employment to minimize the risk of legal action against the Client.
• Issuance of legal notice;
• Drafting of demand notice under Section 8 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016;
• Legal advisory in the event of any dispute/breach of contract amongst the Parties to the contract.
• Filing of various forms as required to be filed under the Companies Act;
• Conducting on board and shareholders’ meeting and drafting the minutes of the meetings;
• Initiated electronic connectivity and co-ordinating with the Registrar;
• Event based and ongoing support on FEMA Compliances.
Apart from the above, we have also been involved in a multi-party deal closing transaction for this Company during which we undertook Vendor Due Diligence (VDD), Corporate Secretarial work and other Transactional work. While this Client has grown immensely and expanded globally, we have been able to serve them beyond their expectations in a practical and time sensitive manner which has been well appreciated by the client.